Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Moving to Wordpress

So I just started my second class during my six week stay here in London. For the class we are required to set up a blog on Wordpress.com. I have been using Wordpress for different classes at my home university, and so I decided to just move completely to Wordpress.

I will not delete this blog for a while. I want any regular readers to find my Wordpress blog and others who stumble upon this blog to know I am moving.

I will not be adding all of my past posts onto my new blog just yet. The blog I created on Wordpress needs to be marked and I do not want to overwhelm my professors with past blog posts. Once my class is finished I will transfer the rest of my old posts and then delete this blog.

http://haventbeeneverywhere.wordpress.com

This is the link to my new Wordpress blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment