Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

London Update!

So the last time I wrote on this blog was during my Christmas break. I have since then come back to school and started the spring semester. I am taking several classes and working more within the communications department.
Recently I have gotten the position as ad sales manager for the newspaper, LRN Monthly. I am super excited for this and have been doing the best I can. I do not have much experience in sales but I think I am getting the hang of it.

So, update on London. I have picked out a few classes that interested me for the summer. This includes a Shakespeare class, two London experience journalism classes, a business communications class and a class about celebrities. I am working with the international program here at LR to confirm which classes will transfer. The more I think about this the more excited I become.

Have any of you traveled to London, and so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment