Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

(Past Adventure) Disney World: Downtown Disney

Downtown Disney was a night thing we did. I honestly do not remember what we did during the day, but we went to Downtown Disney to eat dinner at Planet Hollywood. If you have not been to a Planet Hollywood put it on your bucket list. That place was so cool! I loved seeing all of the movie props everywhere. I was geeking out quite a bit.
















We also got the chance to shop and wander around. Some of the places I went were The World of Disney, the Lego Store and Raglan Road.






And of course I had to marvel at all the Cinderella merchandise and wish I had more money.



That is all we did in Downtown Disney.

I believe that is the end of my past adventure to Disney World. I am excited to share with you all the new adventures I will go on when I visit again next month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment