Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

(Past Adventure) Disney World

So it is past midnight for me right now and I am still awake. So I have decided to post my past Disney adventure since I will be going on another.

When I was in high school my marching band packed it's bags and flew to Disney World. We were to march on main street of Magic Kingdom during a parade. The trip was fantastic and I loved every moment of it. This was my first time to Disney World so I felt like I was five again.

I did so much while I was there so I do not know where to begin. I guess I can start with our first day.





We stayed in Disney's All-Star Music Resort in the rock themed hotel. It was super cool to see the sights of the beginning of this magical trip.




Throughout the day we chilled in the resort. It was a bit chilly that day, but there was a big group that wanted to go to the heated pool.







While at the pool a palm branch fell, so Alex grabbed the branch and began to ride it like a broomstick. He also gave himself spiky hair and several others joined in the shenanigans. 

All-in-all the first day was a relaxing one where we enjoyed being off a plane or a bus. The days to come were going to be the crazy adventurous ones. 





No comments:

Post a Comment