Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

(Past Adventure) Disney World: Magic Kingdom

So my last Disney post was about our first day. We spent about two days in Magic Kingdom. Our first day was as tourists and our second was backstage. Being backstage of Magic Kingdom kind of ruined the magic for me. We saw all the characters without their heads and others were out of their character.

We stood there in line and I watched Mickey walk down the road holding his head. Ariel and Peter Pan were not in the best of moods, Abu walked past us, and the evil stepsisters were not evil at all.

All-in-all the experience was still amazing and I loved every moment of it.





One of the first sights seen at Magic Kingdom is Cinderella's castle. The logo that is well known by all Disney fans. There is not a single brick in the castle, but it still is beautiful. Seeing the castle made me giddy and jump around like a little girl. Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess so seeing her castle had me so excited.




Once in the park I met many well known characters. Chip and Dale greeted me my first day and started my adventure smiling. The second day I was there I met Goofy. And yes, that is a phanny pack around my waist.


You cannot go to Disney without meeting some princesses. First in line was Aurora and then CINDERELLA!! I was so excited to get a picture with her! I also met Belle but I do not know where that picture went. :(




One thing that upset me about this trip being my first was I was too big to wear the princess outfits. There was a whole section dedicated to Cinderella. Maybe if I was an extreme anorexic I could fit into the largest dress they had… While in the shop the cashier pulled out her fairy wand and sprinkled me and Lindsey with fairy dust.




Some of the regular sights of Magic Kingdom were fun to see. Bushes in the shape of Mickey and Minnie, Cinderella's fountain, and the stocks in the American section.




But one of my favorite sections had to be the Pirates of the Caribbean area. There was a show going on as we passed that had a Jack Sparrow impersonator that looked so much like Johnny Depp, I thought it was him! The ride was fantastic and so were the statues. The skeletons moved and shook the cage they were trapped in.



Other fantastic sights consisted of the street dancers and Tomorrowland. As many Star Wars fans may know, Tomorrowland is now going to be Star Wars land. The okay to make this happen was announced a few weeks ago and will be in Disneyland, not Disney World. Disneyland is the park in California. There will be an add on for Star Wars at Hollywood Studios in Florida.

So this is all of my Magic Kingdom adventures from 2010. I will be posting other adventures to the other parks later.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment