Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Travel to Florida

So today begins my travel to Jacksonville, Florida! I have only been to Orlando so I am excited to see different parts of the state.

I am on tour with Lenoir-Rhyne Universities A Cappella Choir. It is our spring tour and we will be going to several different cities in Florida to perform before ending our tour with two free days in Disney.

Right now I have no pictures. It's not all that exciting. Over 40 of us squished onto a bus for 10 hours is not really enjoyable, but we can tolerate. As long we we get nap times and no one is too loud.

We will be staying the night in Jacksonville and then heading to Largo tomorrow. I am excited to see the Gulf Coast. I have never seen that ocean before and I have heard that it is beautiful.

I shall keep everyone updated on the different adventures that take place during this tour. Pictures will hopefully be more prominent the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment