Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Delray Beach and Deerfield Beach, FL.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Our host family got us crowns and leis! I am feeling so much better now. Our host family took us to get breakfast at a super cute local diner and afterwords we went to CVS and they bought me meds! I am already feeling my voice slowly returning to me. Thank God!

So today we got to explore Delray Beach. I did not like this beach too much. There was litter everywhere, plastic bags, glass, cigarettes and a milk jug was floating in the water. We barely stayed a half an hour.

One thing we did find interesting was washed up Man of War Jellyfish.


After the disappointment of Delray we drove to Deerfield Beach and sang at a Lutheran school. That concert went well, and afterwards our host family took us to downtown Deerfield where we walked on the beach and had gelato. 


I need to go to sleep. I have been up late every night and waking up early every morning on this tour. Maybe tonight I will go to bed before 1 a.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment