Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sarasota and Vero Beach, FL.

We had to get up super early this morning for two services in Sarasota, FL. I was exhausted and it has officially happened. I am sick. I feel awful. My throat is scratchy, my voice hurts, I have a headache, I feel drained and I had to sing two solos in church. I got through them, but I struggled.

After the services we got onto the bus and took a four hour trip to Vero Beach. I was excited because a friend was there who was in choir last year.

Before the concert I was able to get some emergen-c into my system and that helped a LOT.

I don't have many photos but here are some from backstage.



After the concert my roommate and I went with our host family to a condo on the beach! It was a private beach too so we decided to do some night beach walking. It was loads of fun to just hang out after a long day of struggling with sickness. 

We also ended up swimming in the heated pool after hours because we are rebels. No one caught us. We just swam around and relaxed in the warm water.

Now it is bed time again. We are sleeping in bunk beds and I feel like a child again.

No comments:

Post a Comment