Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Siesta Key and Venice, FL.


Our host family last night was wonderful! It was this older woman who was a grandmother and a widow. She lived on the river and had a gorgeous house! My roommate and I have decided we want to adopt her and live in her house.


Here was our wonderful host grandmom. She was such a sweetheart! 

After leaving the church we went to Siesta Key for free time!






After our day at the beach we drove to Venice and had our concert there. After the concert our host family asked if we wanted to go to the beach and watch the sun set. So we went to Sharky's Beach.






Sharky's Beach is known for its abundance of shark teeth. I was able to get a few from my host mother and I picked up a few shells as well. I think this beach was my favorite because of the different sand and the beautiful waters. 

Well now it is time for bed. I have not been feeling very well and it worries me. I have a slightly sore throat and I sing a solo in church tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment