Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DISNEY DAY TWO!!!

So today did not go exactly as we planned. We got up and got breakfast then hopped onto the bus to Magic Kingdom, but EVERYONE was there. So we decided to head over to Hollywood Studios.











Because of my nerdy nature I had my geek out when I got to Star Wars Land. I sprinted towards the stage where Darth Vader was! Why can't I be 12 so I can be a padawan??? :(

We went on the Star Wars ride and it was FANTASTIC! I was almost crying because it felt so real! I'm such a nerd. <3

We then got lunch at Pizza Planet and decided to head over to Epcot for a bit.


While in Epcot we rode the ride that I did not know existed in the big golf ball! We then went to The Land and The Sea to try and ride some of the rides there. 

We got to ride the Nemo ride and I did not know there was an aquarium!! WITH DOLPHINS!!!



After Epcot we decided to go to Downtown Disney for some shopping. We wandered and then got dinner at Raglan Road. 



Unfortunately we missed Fantasmic so we decided to go back to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks. We ended up not watching those because we rode the Peter Pan ride.


In all this Disney experience was as wonderful as the first time. I hope to one day come back again and do even more things that Disney has to offer. For now I return to LR and continue to be a student. I am glad I was able to share my adventures to Florida with you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment