Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Change of Plans For London

So it has been decided that I will not be studying abroad next semester, but instead over the summer! I did not want to be put behind a semester and wanted to get major classes in to prepare for future internships.

I am not terribly upset with this decision. Mainly because the A Cappella Choir will be traveling to Disney World this spring and I have the opportunity to go again! I might post my past adventure to Disney actually…

I also have the opportunity to go to Universal. I have never been and I want to go to POTTER WORD!!! I am a huge Potterhead. Been following the books since they first started, so this is amazing!

My summer abroad will be six weeks in June and July. Gives me more time to save and plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment