Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

(Past Adventure) Montana: Chico Hot Springs

We were in Chico Hot Springs for one night but we had a whole day to explore and see all the sights.

In front of the room we were staying in there was a tipi! I thought it was super cool.

All of the food used in the Chico Hot Springs restaurant comes from this garden.







The garden was huge! There was so much food growing and I ended up nibbling on some of the raspberries that were all over the place.

Chico Hot Springs is known for their natural hot springs. It is close enough to Yellowstone that all the natural hot water is within reach of the hot springs. I believe that the best part of staying in Chico were the hot springs. 

I love hot you can see my band camp tan lines.


Chico Hot Springs was a wonderful short stop on the way to Yellowstone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment