Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

(Past Adventure) Yellowstone: Waterfalls

So there was a day where my uncle wanted to take us to see the Yellowstone Canyon as well as many different waterfalls. I was all for it and so we went on an adventure to see the amazing sights of Yellowstone.






These scenes look like something from Pocahontas. It was incredible to just look out and see all this green and the beautiful water.











And here is Yellowstone Canyon with it's large water fall. The scene was something you would see on a screen saver, and again Pocahontas. Just around the river bend. The water was rushing so strongly and violent that it was rathe frightening. The experience was still an amazing one.

This is my brother and I. We had such a fantastic time!

I know it's silly but I had to take a picture of a yellow stone in Yellowstone.


An awesome surprise when we got back to the inn, one of the geysers was going off. I do not know which one this was, but it was going for about 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment