Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

(Past Adventure) Hershey: Chocolate World

Hello adventurers! So recently I have not been going on many exciting travels, but I thought I would share with you past travels.

So I live in Lebanon, Pennsylvania over the summer. My summer job is a concierge at the Hershey Lodge. Yes I am talking about Hershey as in the chocolate, but there is more to Hershey's than just their chocolate bars. There is a theme park, hotels, chocolate world, the gardens, Hershey Story, and much more.

Today I shall be telling everyone about my visit to Hershey's Chocolate World from over the summer.

Chocolate World is the place in Hershey where it is all about the chocolate. The original chocolate factory is currently being torn down and the new factory is closed to the public. So Chocolate World is there to show visitors how the chocolate is made.

There is a simulation tour ride that one can go on to see how the chocolate is made, and at the end there are free chocolate samples.

Other things visitors can do in Chocolate World is create their own candy bar, go to the 4D movie, create your own dessert, trolly rides around Hershey, shopping, and chocolate tastings.

Chocolate World sells milkshakes that are absolutely too delicious for words! I got a special dark milkshake. The cups are rewashable and make good souvenirs. 

I made my own chocolate bar. I had a special dark shell with pretzels, peanuts, and covered with milk chocolate. 

Hershey has the ability to make someone feel like a kid again. There is chocolate everywhere. Even the town itself smells like chocolate. Hershey is called The Sweetest Place on Earth and I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment