Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Semester Abroad in LONDON

So today I feel confident to tell everyone that it is not official that i will be living in London, England for five months to study abroad at the University of Westminster! Yesterday was the deadline day for pulling out of the program and I decided to stay. At first I was planning on dropping out but then I got to thinking. I will probably never get this opportunity again, the best time to go is this coming semester, I got an incredible discount, and I will get the chance to meet new people!

I begin working on classes and paying this month. Everything I am paying out of pocket needs to be in by November 15. My excitement is through the roof right now! I am currently working out budgets and how I can save every penny here in the US before I transfer to pounds. The pound is worth more than the dollar so I need to make sure that I will have enough money with me to survive in one of the world's richest cities for five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment