Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

(Past Adventure) Montana: Chico Hot Springs Food

This adventure happened two years ago the summer of my senior year in high school. My Uncle Mark (my mother's brother) lives in Missoula, Montana and my family went to visit them. It was also my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and so we all decided that we were going to take them to a place called Chico Hot Springs. It was a hotel and spa about an hour north of Yellowstone (and there will be some posts about that adventure).

Chico Hot Springs is in the mountains and is one of the most beautiful places I have been to. I really want to return someday and do much more.

For my grandparent's 50th we went to the restaurant on the property. Ooooooh my. Delicious food!

This is what my Uncle Mark got. It was lamb ribs that looked so delicious!

Here's what I got along with my dad and grandpa. Duck! I had never had duck before this and I must say, duck is very yummy.

I believe this is what my sister got. I don't remember what it was but doesn't it look good??

My mom and grandma got this. I do not remember if my aunt got this as well. This was fish. Don't remember what kind but it look amazing.

Of course you cannot go to a nice restaurant for your grandparents 50th anniversary without getting tea, coffee and dessert!!

My aunt and nana decided to get this awesome orange dessert that was set on fire! 

 It looked and smelled amazing.

My mom got this. I believe it was a raspberry cobbler.

I got the death by chocolate cake. This was so chocolatey and amazing!

Something that was super cool. They wrapped our leftovers in the shape of a swan! 

This experience was one of the best I have had that involves food. I would love to come back here and try some more of their options.

No comments:

Post a Comment