Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

London: Doctor Who Experience

Today was the day! The day that was going to make my fandom heart soar! My was it the perfect day. I went on the Doctor Who walking tour of Cardiff to all of the filming locations. I ran like a little child all over the main entrance taking pictures of everything. I also had my first tea and scones in the museum.

The actual interactive walk-through itself, I was such a child. Pushing myself to the front and squealing with delight as the Daleks attacked and my eyes peeled open as I walked through the forest of angels. in the end I walked into the museum part and stood in front of the original TARDIS used in the Hartnell years and cried. My heart swelled with happiness that I could not control. I took pictures of everything I could and had the employees take pictures of me in front of everything I could.

To explain everything in writing is not possible, I will just post all of my favorite photos of that day here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment